Centrica Business Solutions (CBS) is part of Centrica – a global energy and services company dedicated to satisfying the changing needs of its customers.
Due to continued growth we have an exciting opportunity to add to our team of Electrical Tutors and Assessors. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to work with our existing team to train and assess electricians and others working within the electro technical industry.
Location: Rotherham – some UK travel
Salary: £35,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits package + company car
The successful candidate will be required to deliver Electrical training to internal/external candidates, often travelling to client’s sites to deliver the training to their staff on their premises. You will already have training delivery/assessment experience and a desire to work to high standards. You will work as part of the wider Electrical Solutions business and will be involved in knowledge share projects from time to time.
To be successful in the role you will need the following attributes:
- Ability to manage your own workload and focus on key objectives
- A flexible working approach
- A willingness to learn new skills and work with new technologies
- An excellent level of electrical knowledge and experience
The successful candidate will need to evidence the qualifications required for this role:
- Electrical NVQ Level 3 qualification and / or ECS/JIB Electricians Gold card.
- City & Guilds 2382 or equivalent
- City & Guilds 2391 or equivalent
- C & G 2377 or equivalent
Desired but not essential:
- Cert Ed or Equivalent
- Assessing/Verification Qualification
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE here.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.