We have an exciting new opportunity for an Assessments Administrator to join our Training Services team in Rotherham. As an Assessments Administrator, you will plan and co-ordinate examinations and assessments for the Training Services business in line with the business objectives and priorities. Your aim will be to promote and protect business compliance by reviewing and scheduling training and assessments in line with internal training plans and ACS renewals matrix. You must hold a full driving license and be comfortable travelling within the UK.
Your new role:
- Update and manage internal training requirements
- Act as Quality Assurance Co-ordinator for City & Guilds and EAL
- Work with the Head of Training Services to co-ordinate tutor meetings and assist the Lead IV/Senior Tutor on long term projects
- Update our internal training database with candidate results and send out all certification
- Plan, schedule and invigilate practical examinations
- Respond to examination/assessment enquiries within 48 hours
- Attend meetings with the awarding bodies and communicate planned changes to qualifications and supporting framework
- Co-ordinate and track internal verification and complete the monthly reports for the Lead Verifier
- Full driving licence required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Energy, drive and a positive approach
- Maintain a friendly approach with the ability to influence and persuade others
- Able to work under pressure and make decisions in a timely and appropriate manner
- Ability to meet agreed timescales and deadlines
- Methodical and organised
- IT skills – including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong administration Skills
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE here, and select the 'Apply' button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.