Competitive Package and Commission Structure
Location – Rotherham
Reporting to the Retest Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be supplying quotations to potential and existing clients for new business. This is for all Electrical Services within the I & T team facilitating delivery of field based electrical services.
The role will include arranging own site visits / scheduling, surveys, “small works” installations & large industrial clients; the role includes acting as the interface (point of contact) for our new clients. Duties include controlling own diary of activity for sales. Managing own client data, updating client database to assist with returning appointments, controlling information and spreadsheets to supply bespoke quotations to our clients.
Where required additional support may be required from Quantity Surveyors (for quotation accuracy), Qualifying Supervisors and Technical Support Engineers as well as office and Retest Manager support.
- Telephone call, Inbound and Outbound, to our clients across a number of varied client sites in strategic designated areas including After Sales Calls.
- Prioritising diary to suit customer needs and schedules, completing corresponding paperwork required. Assisting in detail for order reference, invoice & operations to ensure smooth delivery can be made by our field teams in this area.
- Provide updates and reports on progress on calls and arrangements.
- Adding and maintaining customer records on Salesforce allowing for visibility on sales pipeline and progress of opportunities
- Ensuring client satisfaction at all times
- Reviewing workload diaries in order to define mutually convenient survey and installation dates.
- Liaise with clients and in order to determine how our services can align to client requirements and market opportunities with ideas and progress meetings with personnel required.
- Ensure accuracy of sales, quotation and client folder documentation & database.
- Monitor ongoing accuracy of quotation and Gross Margin %
- Attend client locations as and when required to ensure repeat business and full understanding of services to be delivered.
- Supporting general activity within the office based sales team – being the operational field delivery team, and quotation, procurement and invoicing activity. Where required additional support may be required from Retest Manager, Retest Administrator & Technical Service Managers.
- Build relationships to ensure confidence in our services & our teams.
- Supporting in procurement and invoicing activity along with credit control where required.
- Operationally efficient on Microsoft and Sales diary systems, Good or advanced Excel Knowledge would be an advantage
- Comfortable in a client facing environment and presentations
- Ability to meet client deadlines
- Knowledge of the Electrical Services & Compliance would be desirable
- Excellent telephone / communication skills.
- Clear understanding of how to match products and services to a sales pipeline.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE HERE and select the 'Apply' button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.