Location – Rotherham
Reporting to Training & Retest Sales Manager the successful candidate will provide office & client quotation support in the ”day to day” office activity in facilitating delivery of field based electrical services to our clients.
- The role will include assisting in managing client data, liaising with clients for quotation purposes and due dates.
- Controlling client spreadsheets, overviewing and highlighting next step action dates.
- Progressing to accompanied site visits for survey and data collation.
- Relationship building for our growing business.
- Progressing to providing quotations for all training programs.
- Ensuring programs run smoothly, monitoring expectations against actual delivery with post training surveys completed.
- Eventually supporting in building a network of BDM’s.
- Telephone call, Inbound and Outbound, to our clients across a number of varied client sites in strategic designated areas including After Sales Calls.
- Assisting in Liaising with our clients to diarise training schedules.
- Provide updates and reports on progress on calls and arrangements. Managing various spreadsheets.
- Adding and maintaining customer records on Salesforce allowing for visibility on sales pipeline and progress of opportunities
- Ensuring client satisfaction at all times
- Role modelling a “can do” attitude in order to deliver for both our business and our clients.
- Liaise with clients and in order to determine how our services can align to client requirements and market opportunities with ideas and progress meetings with Training & Retest Sales Manager.
- Ensure accuracy of sales, quotation and client folder documentation.
- Monitor ongoing accuracy of quotation and Gross Margin %
- Attend client locations as and when required to ensure repeat business and full understanding of services to be delivered.
- Operationally efficient on Microsoft and Sales diary systems, Good or advanced Excel Knowledge would be an advantage
- Comfortable in a client facing environment and presentations
- Ability to meet client deadlines
- Excellent telephone / communication skills.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE HERE and select the 'Apply' button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.