We have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Tutor to join our expanding Training team. Your new role will require you to travel to different customer sites in order to deliver core electrical basics and advanced training. Whilst having a strong technical knowledge of the subject area is important, you should also be someone who loves presenting this knowledge to customers in an interesting and engaging manner. You will work as part of the wider Electrical Solutions business and will be involved in knowledge share projects from time to time.
To be successful in the role you will need the following attributes:
- Ability to manage your own workload and focus on key objectives
- A flexible working approach
- A willingness to learn new skills and work with new technologies
- An excellent level of electrical knowledge and experience
The successful candidate will need to evidence the qualifications required for this role:
- Electrical NVQ Level 3 qualification and / or ECS/JIB Electricians Gold card.
- City & Guilds 2382 or equivalent
- City & Guilds 2391 or equivalent
- C & G 2377 or equivalent
Desired but not essential:
- Cert Ed or Equivalent
- Assessing/Verification Qualification
- Knowledge and experience on electrical systems is essential
- Teaching/coaching skills
- Competency Assessment skills
- Computer literate
- Effective communicator
- Experience in assessor and/or assessor qualifications would be advantageous
- Comfortable with regular travel
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE HERE
Applications will ONLY be accepted via this link.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.