Our highly skilled team of engineers can produce comprehensive designs for all HV and LV installations and can work with you as the primary electrical contractor or in partnership with consultants, designers and subcontractors.
We can provide a wide range of quality electrical installation services, from basic cable installation work through to the design and maintenance of electrical infrastructure, using our AutoCAD drawing and electrical design teams.
Our Cable Installation services include:
- HV Cable Installation, Jointing and Testing
- HV Equipment Installations and Testing
- HV Maintenance
- HV-LV Thermographic Surveys
- Sub mains infrastructure
- Pressure Testing
- Cable Fault Location Finding
- Power Cable LV Installation, Jointing & Testing
- Busbar installations
- Process power and control
- Copper and Fibre network cabling installs
- Control Panels
- Lightning Protection and Earthing
- Sub distribution cabling, terminations and testing
- Small power LED lighting and cabling
- Building control systems
- Fire alarms
- CCTV cabling
We are specialists in process power and control systems and install across many industries including food and drink, manufacturing, water industries and more. We understand deadlines must be met in these demanding industries and that plant downtime is a critical consideration in any project, such as refurbishment or relocation of plant and machinery. We offer full life-cycle support and contract control for complete assurance.