A custom-built web portal built with the client at its core
Using the latest technology in electrical inspection and web-based reporting, Compliance Solutions ensures that the safety of your people and the efficiency of your business are not compromised, 24/7, 365 days a year. Our unique web portal has been developed overtime for our clients, to help you control, track and monitor your electrical compliance records, providing a full audit trail and evidence of compliance for health and safety assessments – proving invaluable in the event of a Health and Safety Executive (HSE) investigation.
With so much to think about when it comes to electrical safety, we recognised the need for an interactive solution that would simplify your periodic inspection, keeping everything in one place, is easily accessible and easy to navigate, and provides tailored alerts when a report, or any Code 1 remedials have been identified and submitted by our Electrical Inspectors, in real-time.
The interactive dashboard shows your overall electrical site compliance
Compliance Solutions provides a centralised management system and effortless monitoring of your electrical site safety. It gives the customer exclusive access to their inspection and test records, network drawings and condition reports, with an interactive view of your electrical site compliance.
The dashboard gives you a clear view of your compliance status for each site location. Instantly see your Open Remedials by type and area, colour coded by Code 1, 2 and 3 defects and any remedials requiring further investigation. Click on the colour codes and you’ll be taken to the non-compliant zones where you can access your reports, select location and filter your remedials.
The system also significantly reduces the amount of time required when managing electrical inspection & testing reports and records across multiple site locations. They’re all stored in one place, providing easy-access when needed.
Features of our unique web portal:
- Instant access to every test result from any device - all you need is an internet connection
- Receive an email alert when reports are submitted, tailored to daily or weekly updates to suit you
- You’ll also get an instant email alert with acknowledgment required if any C1s are identified. This enables you to act quickly and effectively to dangerous electrical faults
- Filter your reports by type, location, date, building, floor, inspector or fault with the search function
- Track your work in progress
- Control who sees what with the hierarchy system, allowing you to add multiple users and set permission levels
- Extract remedials as an excel file
- Download all files uploaded by our inspectors, including drawings
- Print any files you require
- Photo uploads by our inspectors demonstrate any defects discovered. We can also upload before and after images of remediation works for evidence of completion
- Upload additional documents, such as certificates, photos and excel reports
Developments based on real feedback
We are continually working with our clients to define ways to improve the system. Your feedback is always encouraged and helps us to develop Compliance Solutions to the customer’s needs, improving the end-user experience and increasing its functionality.
Some of the recent changes implemented based on client feedback, includes:
- Fully searchable remedials by area, defect coding, or keyword when in sub locations
- Saved records of remedials and ‘closed off’ actions available
- Custom download options, including drag to upload file
- 18th Edition updates and DSEAR forms added
- Customisable column views so the information you required is on display
- Access control
- Increased protection against corrupt/non-secure data
- Version history control
- Photos embedded in reports
- Links from Dashboard to remedials
- Changes to form functionality for the field engineers