1/2 Day Course
Abrasive wheels in the workplace
This course is aimed at any person who as part of their working duties are involved in using or changing abrasive wheels in the workplace.
Upon completion of the course a certificate will be issued and will be valid for 3 years.
- Health and safety legislation and regulations
- Burst wheels
- BS marking
- Inspection of machines and wheels
- Type 27 – Reinforced Depressed Centre
- Type 41 – Reinforced Straight Side Cutting
- Type 42 – Reinforced Depressed Centre Cutting
The following courses are also available and may complement and build upon the knowledge gained
on the Abrasive Wheels course.