2 day course
BC4 Control Function and Heating Plants
This course provides a detailed overview of all types of heating plants and systems together with the associated control applications.
This is an advanced course for engineers and technicians who have a good level of knowledge and a recommended minimum of two years’ experience within the industry. It is also recommended that candidates complete the BC1 Fundamentals of HVAC & Building Technology first.
The cost of the BC4 Control Function and Heating Plants course is
£440 + VAT for BCIA members. For non-members, the cost is £600 + VAT.
- Control of a heating boiler
- Control of a multiplant boiler
- Control and supervision of oil/gas burners
- Control of DHWS heating plant
- Control of heat pump plant
- Control of solar plant
- Introduction to Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- End of course assessment
The following courses are also available and may complement and build upon
the knowledge gained
on the BC4 Control Function and Heating Plants course.