Book your resit here if you are unsuccessful in your online examination on any of the following courses:
City & Guilds
- City & Guilds 2382-22 - Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations, BS7671:2018+A2:2022
- City & Guilds 2377-77 - Award in Competence for the Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment
- City & Guilds 2391-52 - Award in the Initial Verification and Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
- CompEx Ex01 – Ex04 Gas and Vapours
- CompEx Ex05 and Ex06 Dust
- CompEx Foundation (ExF)
- CompEx Recognised Practitioners Programme
To book your examination, please select the location and date you would like to attend and 'Add to Cart'. Please note this session is for the 10:00am exam sitting. Delegates should arrive 15 minutes before, ready for a 10:00am start.
library_books Essential Course Books
The following books are recommended reading and are essential for specific courses with examinations.
If you are booking a course, please purchase your books at the same time as you are buying the seats. We can post them to you, or delegates can collect them on the day of the course.
If books are purchased independently of a course, we will deliver these to your company address.
The following courses are also available and may complement and build upon the knowledge gained
on the City & Guilds / CompEx Online Resit – AM Session course.