2 Day Course
This 2 day course is designed to give an in depth look at the operation and procedures of our combined heat & power plant units. It is aimed at individuals working within the engineering sector.
The course concludes with a short multiple-choice assessment.
- To understand how a CHP unit works
- To understand the different technologies and components involved in a CHP unit
- To be able to identify risks involved when working with CHP
- To understand the procedure involved with stopping and starting the CHP unit safely.
- Why CHP?
- Overview of Components
- Operating Parameters
- Health, Safety and Environmental Risks
- Emergency Procedures
- Cold Starting & Stopping the CHP
- Routine and Non-routine Operational Checks
- Frost Precautions