3 Day Course
This course has been developed to give managers and supervisors an understanding of everyone’s safety and health responsibilities in the workplace. It gives you the skills to be able to influence, control and monitor risk to improve health and safety at work.
It is aimed at those who manage others and manage risk and resources.
- The key reasons to manage safety and health in the workplace
- The key terms relating to safety and health
- How the law can have an impact on safety and health in the workplace
- How to assess, reduce and control risk in the workplace
- Workplace hazards and risks, their impact and how to manage them
- How to evaluate and respond to an incident
- The benefits and characteristics of an effective health and safety management system
- The principles that underpin good safety and health performance