1 day course
The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
This course covers the basic requirements of the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998, as well as the cross-over between the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 and the Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992.
- Suitability of work equipment
- Maintenance, operations and inspections
- Dealing with specific risks
- Information, instructions and training
- CE marking
- Dangerous parts of machinery and guarding.
- Protecting against specific hazards
- Extremes of temperature
- Change control
- Controls, control systems, markings and warnings
- Mobile work equipment
- Power presses
The following courses are also available and may complement and build upon the knowledge gained
on the PUWER 1998 course.