Centrica Electric Vehicle Services (CEVS) is giving companies across the UK access to electronic vehicle charging infrastructure with flexible billing capability. We have been installing charge points since 2012 and are the leading installer of rapid chargers in the UK. We are recognised by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) as an authorised installer which allows our customers to benefit from the OLEV Grant Voucher Scheme.
We can easily understand whether Electric Vehicle (EV) charging would be right for your business, and help you to understand the benefits CEVS can offer.
Is EV charging suitable for your business?
- Do you have a car park?
- Do you, your employees or suppliers drive electric vehicles? If so, do they ever park in the company car park?
- Are you interested in EV technology and having this installed on site?
What are the benefits of having EV charge points at your business?
Encouraging electric vehicle usage by your employees can reduce costs, lower your carbon footprint, increase your green credentials and ensure sustainable business practices. Installing workplace charge points will help to future-proof your business and will offer an attractive addition to your employee’s benefits package.
What can we offer?
Centrica Electric Vehicle Services offers flexible packages with the latest generation of fast-charge duel socket electric vehicle charge-points from £60 per month* (£30 per socket) and can offer wall box chargers as well as free-standing charging posts.
Our agreements include:
- Initial site survey
- Full project management
- State of the art electric vehicle charge points
- Electrical installation & any required groundwork
- Charge impact protection, bay marking & signage in your workplace car park
- 3 or 5 year parts & labour warranty
- A dedicated app to control charging
- Dedicated call centre & helpline support for the hardware & operating system
- Flexible payment options available
- Smart software solution that allows you to bill users for charging, helping to navigate benefit-in-kind tax
Making it easy for EV users
EV users on site will receive:
- Access to fast, safe EV charging in the workplace
- Easy access to chargers via an individual user account with a free app & web portal access
- Individual charger usage history & data access to track charging, energy consumption & CO2
- Complimentary customer service hotline for account, charger usage & aftercare questions
What payment solutions do we offer?
We offer flexible payment solutions tailored to your needs so you can fund your infrastructure improvement without upfront capital expenditure. This includes support with application for the OLEV Grant Voucher Scheme (worth up to £300 per socket).
- Low fixed monthly service fees per charger
- Option for zero upfront cost contracts with contracts structured for 3+ years
- A flexible billing system to allow the option to charge drivers to generate revenue
What is the OLEV Grant Voucher Scheme?
The Government offers grants to support the wider use of electric & hybrid vehicles up to the value of £6,000 and CEVS is recognised as an authorised installer.
The Workplace Charging Scheme is a voucher-based incentive that provides support towards the upfront costs of the purchase & installation of electric vehicle charge points for eligible businesses.
What happens when the contract ends?
At the end of the contract term you will own the chargers. You can choose to continue your contract for our management services to receive continued dedicated support.
If you are interested in installing EV chargers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about Centrica Electric Vehicle Services, visit https://www.centrica.com/centrica-electric-vehicle-services