- UK - Slough - Field Based
- UK - Bracknell - Field Based
- UK - Windsor - Millstream - Field Based
- UK - Staines-upon-Thames - Kingston Rd - Field Based
Are you a Qualified Commercial Electrician looking for your next role?
Several exciting opportunities have come up for Commercial Electricians with Centrica Business Solutions.
Centrica is at the forefront of the energy and services market, “Everything we do is focused on satisfying the changing needs of our customers”. Under the Centrica Business Solutions banner, we help businesses to improve performance, strengthen resilience, and create opportunities for growth. Centrica is firmly committed to the recruitment and selection of talented people from all sections of the community based on merit. We take recruitment and selection very seriously.
We offer a flexible benefits package which includes: generous holiday entitlement, pension scheme, healthcare scheme, access to Centrica Share plans, online discounts for major retailers, employee assistance program and more. You will also be provided with a Centrica Van, mobile phone, tools, test equipment, additional training as required and a laptop to enable completion of electronic reports via our bespoke cloud based reporting system.
These positions are available in Slough, Bracknell, Windsor and Staines areas.
As an Qualified Electrician you will work as part of a team to complete the electrical Condition reporting of low voltage electrical installations of large commercial & industrial properties. The teams work in a professional manner to deliver our customers magic moments of excellent service, while complying with pre-set timescales for carrying out the work. This will mainly be carried out in normal working hours although some out of hours or weekend working may be required occasionally.
As an Electrical Inspector you will undertake primarily Electrical Condition Reporting and remediation works as specified and other electrical works.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Minor Remedials
- Electrical Condition Reporting
- Hazardous Area Inspection- training can be provided
- Thermographic Surveys- training can be provided
- Emergency Light testing- training can be provided
- Small Installation works
Naturally, you are a self-motivated professional, a good communicator and work well as a part of a team (you will be communicating with site engineers to achieve the completion of reports within specified times).
You have worked carrying out electrical condition reports and the ability to complete minor remedial works as required and can produce accurate and concise certification and network drawings as required.
- You have a recognised electrical qualification preferably as a time served commercial electrician
- Also, a City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in requirements for Electrical Installations (current IEE wiring regulations) 17th Edition Regs (2382)
- Full driving license
Preferred requirements - but not essential, we will provide you with additional training if needed:
- City & Guilds Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations or equivalent (2391/2394/5)
- Emergency Lighting
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE here, and select the 'Apply' button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.