1 Day Virtual Course
IOSH Working Safely is a 1 day course that has been developed to give learners an awareness of the importance of working safely. The course concludes with a short written assessment.
- To understand how actions in the workplace contribute to health & safety
- To understand health & safety responsibilities.
- The importance of working safely
- Health, safety and wellbeing within the workplace
- Definitions of key health & safety terms
- Identifying workplace hazards & risks
- Understanding the impact of hazards & risks and how to control them
- Management and improvement of health, safety and wellbeing in the workplace
What can I expect from Virtual Learning?
Our Virtual Learning Courses give delegates the opportunity to learn from the comfort of their own home - ideal during this unprecedented time where social distancing is key.
Courses will be delivered online by one of our electrical tutors, just as they would be in a classroom facility. This is training online but not to be mistaken for E-learning. Our training is delivered in real time using video conferencing software that gives delegates the opportunity to watch and listen to the tutor, follow the presentation live and interact and ask any questions they may have.
There is scheduled course dates with set start and end times, and short breaks throughout the sessions. This differs to E-Learning where courses are pre-recorded and you can join at any time.
Our virtual learning can be accessed via a PC, laptop or tablet. When a booking has been made, we’ll then send you your joining instructions with the link to access the training shortly before the course – it really is that simple.
The following courses are also available and may complement and build upon
the knowledge gained
on the IOSH Working Safely (Virtual) course.