2 day course
Minor Electrical Works including Inspection and Testing
If you’re a service or installation engineer, you’ll find that, increasingly, you’re required by law to complete a Minor Electrical Works Certificate following a domestic/industrial installation.
This course will allow you to provide adequate certification on completion of your work in line with the requirements of BS7671.
Although the course focuses directly on the inspection and testing of minor works, you also cover some issues relating to installation practices.
It’s recommended that you have a basic understanding of electrical installation practices.
- Overview of the relevant legislation
- Earthing and circuit protection arrangements
- Minor Works Certification
- Inspection techniques
- Test instrumentation, terminology and interpretation
- Safe electrical isolation procedures
- Related theory and practical assessments
The following courses are also available and may complement and build upon
the knowledge gained
on the Minor Works course.